Freedom Ordnance FX-9 9mm AR-Style Carbine
THIS IS A PRE-ORDER, THE ITEM IS NOT IN STOCK. ETA END OF 2020.
Price may change once item arrives depending on supplier pricing and exchange rates.
Canada Only 18" Barrel Length
The FX-9 carbine (Freedom Xtreme-9mm Carbine) has a familiar set of operating controls for the avid AR-15 user, it accepts AR-15 stocks and buffer tube assemblies, as well as most free float AR-15 rail assemblies. Made in the USA, this is freedom to the extreme.
- comes standard with a 10 rd double stack Glock® style 9mm magazine. When we designed the FX-9 our goals were Reliability , Affordability, and familiar controls for the user.
- machined From Billet material, Anodized type III aluminum components and Full hard nitride Steel components including the barrel, bolt, ejector, last round hold open, feed ramp and extractor for extended wear properties and corrosion resistance.
- the upper and lower receiver are more than 1.00″ shorter than a standard AR-15 upper and lower receiver making it more compact and lighter than a standard mil-spec AR-15 design
- OPERATING SYSTEM : Blowback
- CALIBRE: 9mm (9×19)
- MAG TYPE :Glock type
- AMMUNITION: 9mm 115 gr.-124 gr FMJ recommended/select hollow points. We recommend starting with with the following ammunition: The FX-9 upholds Xtreme reliability with a wide range of ammo including many hollow point designs and full metal jacket. FO does not recommend the use of non jacketed ammunition as unprotected lead can cause fouling and buildups that plated and jacketed bullets do not. Do not use aluminum case ammunition in your FX-9
- MATERIAL: The FX-9 is machined from billet material, anodized type III aluminum components. Steel components are full hard nitride and black nitrided including the barrel, bolt, ejector, last round hold open, feed ramp and extractor for extended wear properties and corrosion resistance.
- WARRANTY: Limited Lifetime Warranty, please contact the Canadian Warranty Centre: Wolverine Supplies
- Using aluminum casing, remanufactured, reloads or lead projectiles could void your warranty. Also, It does not include cosmetics, or issues that may result in changing out the fire control, buffer, buffer spring, or normal wear parts (ex. firing pin spring).
- IMPORTANT: Trigger: FO does not recommend using aftermarket lighter weight triggers, if you wish to try an aftermarket trigger group we recommend keeping your factory supplied trigger group nearby for re-installation as it has more disconnector engagement built into it than a normal mil spec trigger group or after market trigger group.
Freedom Ordnance FX-9 9mm AR-Style Carbine PRE-ORDER
- Product Code: FO-FX-9-20
- Availability: In Stock