If you compete in or practice for IPSC, IPDA, Western Action Shooting ,or anytime you want to know how fast you can handle your Firearm.
This time will NOT work with the RU Ready Large Display.
- Shot Times (the overall time from the loud start signal)
- Split Times (the time between each shot fire)
- Shot Numbers (the total numbers of shots fired)
- Review (of the last 60 shots fired)
- A Loud Start Signal (even when wearing double plugs)
- 2.5 to 5 Second Delay or Instant Start (for practice or competition) (Non RF Model Only)
- Programmable PAR Time (user programmable start and stop signals)
- Flashing Shots (fired in overtime in the PAR Mode)
- User Adjustable Sensitivity Adjustment
- New - "Range Officer Walk Through Mode", Programmable from 2-10 minutes with warning signals at start, one minute remaining and end of time.
- Power: Standard 9 VDC Alkaline battery
- Display Multi Digit LCD
- Input: Flat tactile keyboard
- Weight: 5 oz with the battery
- Operating Range: 20F - 110 F / -10C to 40C
- The Official Time is always the time recorded on the Shot Timer
- Dimensions: 4 1/2 " x 2 3/4" " x 1"
Online Instruction Manual is avaliable by clicking the link.
If interested in the RF model, or Large Display, please contact us for a special order.
The RU Ready Speed-Timer 3000 Non-RF
RU Ready Speed-Timer 3000 Non-RF Version 4.1
- Product Code: RUR-ST-3000
- Availability: In Stock